When thinking about a new kitchen, many Dartford homeowners find they’re not sure whether to replace the entire kitchen, or make over their existing one. While a total kitchen replacement can make all the difference to your home, many people are increasingly deciding to simply make some small changes that can make a huge difference to their Dartford kitchen.
For example, if you’re happy with the positioning of the appliances and the amount of storage already available in your Dartford kitchen, then re-vamping it may well be a more cost-effective solution than a full replacement. Here are just some of the ways you could give your Dartford kitchen a makeover:
- changing cupboard door and drawer handles
- replacing cupboard doors and drawer fronts
- installing new work tops
- re-tiling or replacing splash backs
- re-tiling the floor
- introducing new features like an extractor hood or a butcher’s block
- replacing your old appliances with new ones
- installing new lighting
- repainting or re-wallpapering the walls.
Many Dartford kitchens have been given a new lease of life through simply undergoing a revamp like this rather than being completely replaced.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the difference a re-vamp could make to the kitchen of your Dartford home, why not contact a Dartford kitchen company today?